Use as you would an ordinary Sorbolene. For moisturising face, body, make-up removal, showering, shaving and more.
Gentle enough to use on the most sensitive and problematic skins, including eczema and psoriasis.
Excellent as a moisturiser for babies, helping to moisturise and nourish skin affected by nappy rash.
Suitable also for after sun care.
- Purified water
- Glycerin (plant derived)
- Glyceryl sterate (plant derived)
- Almond oil (plant derived)
- Apricot oil (plant derived
- PEG-20 Sterate (plant derived)
- Cetearyl alcohol (plant derived)
- Stearic acid (plant derived)
- Phenoxyethanol (purpose designed water soluble preservative)
- Diazolidinylurea (purpose designed water soluble preservative)
- Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (purpose designed water soluble preservative)
Preservatives are essential to protect against the growth of fungi and bacteria.
Using the principal of synergy, the water soluable preservatives in Vegesorb have been researched and carefully chosen to protect against microbial contamination and are less than 0.8% of the ingredients.
All have been fully tested by the US Food and Drug Administration and approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.
If skin irritation develops, discontinue use. Do not use on broken skin. For external use only.
Use only as directed.
Hints / Uses
- After shave
- Excellent alternative after shave for men
- Aged care facilities
- General moisturiser
- Base for therapeutic substances
- Compounding Pharmacies
- Used successfully as a base for compounding in several pharmacies
- The 100g tube can be carried in hand bags and on overseas air flight
- For massage and cracked heels
- Scalp treatment
- Use as an alternative to shampoo for people with dry scalp, massage into scalp and rinse out.
- Soap alternative
- Use a mix of 50% Vegesorb and 50% water as a soap alternative
- Therapeutic benefit
- Select a suitable essential oil and add 1% oil to vegesorb for therapeutic purposes or to create your preferred fragranced moisturiser